Friday, October 2, 2009

Sick...blech!

Avery seems to be coming down with something...well actually she seems to have come down with something. Nicole missed her birthday party last weekend because Kadence was running a fever, then she was closed on Monday because Carson was sick too....UGH I really thought we missed out since she was home Monday and Tuesday but apparently not.
I took her temp this evening when I noticed she was starting to feel warm and it was up to 101.7 and climbing...gave her some Motrin and she's sleeping now. I really hope whatever it is passes quickly. We were supposed to go to the pumpkin patch and take pictures with Baby Bob tomorrow but I called to put that on hold until she's feeling better.
One good note, we have our appointment scheduled for the urologist. It is scheduled for October 22nd at 9am. So it's not that far away...hopefully we will learn something then!

No comments:

Post a Comment